get your mobile office on:
1. grab your lap top, or acquire one.
2. get your skpe on - free phone and more over the internet.
3. get your sprint usb plug in mobile internet connection device
(at&t has models available, but is anti-peer to peer (p2p) networks .
since skype runs on a p2p telephony network, i personally wouldn't
bother with the at&t versions of this device, aside from the ethical
problems at&t is creating towards this and other issues of freedom of the
4. set up an over the internet fax connection service.
5. acquire and set up your micro printer before departure.
6. c 'ya 'round the globe.