How Secure Is Google?

Excerpt of My Statement and Inquiry to Google today (9/25):

"What the heck is going on here? I'd like to request the metrics on this. So, please forward them to me at the email for this account; thank you. I placed Google Analytics on my blog, but it slowed the load time down so much it was ridiculous!
Even though i removed Google Analytics code from my blog in an attempt to get rid of the adware, malware, spyware, etcetera that Google dumped on my computer through their Analytics and other services, Google is still running it on my blog (it shows up in my status bar when my blog is loading, along with tons of other foreign junk attached to Google products), so check your records and let me know what you find towards this inquiry. Then, get Google Analytics and other security compromised products off of my blog before i suffer more securities vulnerabilites, spyware, malware, adware, etcetera. Thanks in advance.

I'll tell you this: Ever since I started using AdSense, AdWords, and a short run with Google Analytics code in my blogspot html/css template @ http://fluxlife.blogspot.com/ all kinds of spyware, malware, adware, etcetera has jumped onto my computer. What gives? Get that stuff off of your services and out of my computer. Please and thank you.

Could you please get all your security compromised products off of my blog until this is resolved. They're screwing up my computer and slowing down my blog load times as well as creating myriad other computer problems. AdWords has been very helpful towards getting me new viewers, but I've got a bad taste in my mouth right now about Google products security vulnerabilities in general. Get if off of my blog until this is resolved and Google gets better security with these products and all of it's products in general.
Thanks in Advance, again."

related links:

Google frequently doesn't inform webmasters of its findings

Unholy trinity of flaws put Google users at risk

Surfing Google may be harmful to your security

Google security vulnerabilties stack up

Google Vulnerability A Sign Of Web 2.0 Weakness

.
Sphere: Related Content

No comments: